Thursday 2 June 2011

Quiet awakening..

It is turning spring time again.. OK, admitted, the calendar says it is summer, but well, this isn't a blog about the weather, I think.. Danes love to talk about the weather, by the way, just thinking of a sexy way to describe the sunshine today.. Suggestion, me being the weather girl on the news channel, telling you, that today will be very sunny, and then with innocence in face showing you a nice place in the woods with a picnic blanket on the ground, telling you that this is the perfect weather and place for a good fuck.. Wouldn't that make weather forecasts more interesting, perhaps..


Awakening, this morning..


I felt his hand on my throat, tightly, and I moaned..


I felt his hand pinch and twist my nipple, hard, and I whimpered..


I felt his hand, and my cunt got soaking wet, again.. The smallest of signs, a mere suggestion of what could happen shows the power he has over me, over my lust.. So little he needs to do, a hand, a pain beginning, a thought of more, and I get so horny, I can feel the moisture almost dripping, in my cunt..


He has taken control over my body, again..


.

2 comments:

  1. I don't get the opportunity to wake with the girl, ever. Mr is very fortunate.

    Us English are also obsessed by the weather. Its lovely here today too, clear and sunny, mmm picnic. What a great idea. Maybe next week.

    N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nick,

    Well, of course a picnic is lovely, a kinky one even lovlier.. :-)

    Have fun,
    Fanny O

    ReplyDelete