Sunday 29 May 2011

Vanilla Life..



My every day vanilla life hits me strongly these days. So this is truly a submissive blog, the blog itself being made to wait. I hope it is a good girl, while I am away..




Anyway, I had 15 minutes of fame being described in a banish tabloid magazine, like this:




Here, the sense of closeness and intimacy doesn't disappear in pompous metaphors and poetic candy floss. Here the body is a pounding machine of pure lust, who needs a good spank!




Now I have been hit by vanilla life again.. It would have been nice to ride on (so to speak), on the wave of fame, with one kinky and of course eloquent blog entry after another. Instead I was hit by a good scent of vanilla, with its all its fights and battles. Without hanging out my dirty laundry (well, why not do that, I think it probably smells better than my fabric softener by Proctor and Gamble..), the last 2 or 3 weeks have been no fun. I have been fighting, and I am still fighting, fighting for my dearest, and this takes up all my time and all my energy..




So admitted, I have had sex perhaps once in a week or a fortnight, and I have hardly missed it.. I told a bit of my misery to a good friend, about my lack of energy, and lack of the sexual kind of energy, too, and was told not not to complain and be a good girl, I still got more than him!




So, perspective, hmm.. Take your pill and don't complain..




Anyway, why do I all of a sudden use a phrase like "have had sex"? Why can't I all of a sudden write fuck, or another naughtier word? Now I write "having had sex", like a nice and good girl, using words my granny would have used without a blush at all.. OK, admitted, I never ever think my granny used the word sex, and I am sure she hasn't had sex since 1969? But that is another topic for another day..




I have even less energy for creativity, so I have sent many thoughts on to my blog, but not much writing.. Inspiration is for the moment like the size of a cock who has been swimming in an iced ocean.. But oh, how I would love a good spank in my ass for that remark..




In stead I will awaken one of the fantasies I had, before I got non-sexual.. Alas, well, who am I kidding with that remark, me being a pounding machine of pure lust.. :-D




.

2 comments:

  1. Fanny,

    blog time is special. It needs inspiration and if the creativity isn't present then the blog can wait patiently until it returns.



    Vanilla lives fill most of our time, kink is the cream on top, too much could be fattening ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mis AJ,

    You are so right! Sometimes though I miss just a bit more cream though, than I have the pleasure of enjoying these days.. But I suppose a slut will always want just that little bit more, goes with the title.. :-D

    ReplyDelete