Saturday 14 May 2011

To hit it right and hit it to the right..

What does a slut do, when the cane, the whip, the tawse, doesn't hit it right?


A very accurate or not quite accurate? problem, a couple of days ago.. Someone would surely say "You are a submissive slut, take on your punishment, and stop whining!!" Or "You should be grateful that your Sir gives you that kind of attention, that he uses his valuable time, to spank You..!" "Nonsense with you..!


But it hurt, it hurt in a bad way, taking all my concentration away, the emotional involvement in the session disappeared, the experience gone, and it made my tears run down my cheeks..


Are you at all supposed to write about this, no one wants to read about it, they want horniness, juices running, and pounding flesh..


I suppose, I wouldn't write about it, Mr. and I didn't sort it out afterwards. But we did, we talked, we told, we explained, and, the next time I will think more about us playing, because we want to, because it makes us forget everything else, but the lust and the horniness. And if a small lash hits it wrong, it only means, that we will continue the game another time, or continue straight away.. And, I will take it as a good slut..


Like the morning after..

.
Finally tied up again.. Tied up with my hands tightly fastened together with the rope. The rope pulled up and around the hooks nicely placed over the French doors in the living room. Tied up and naked, with my back to him, positioned with my legs spread wide.. With the ball-gag in my mouth, soft to the touch of my fingers, but hard, when it is placed in my mouth..




The flogger, suddenly hitting very precisely, then hard on my thigh, leaving a bundle of red marks.. And the new found (from his drapes) wooden stick, not bendable.. Leaving stripes on one buttuck, and dark plum intensely coloured bruises on the other..


And a happy slut, with the pleasure of naughty memories during the next two days, every time I chose to sit on a chair. And I make that choice often..




.

3 comments:

  1. It needs to be placed firmly on the communication table. I walked away from my last sub/dom relationship because he couldn't be trusted to hit right. Had a trip to hospital in an ambulance after he hit the kidney area so it really is important to get the aim spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ doll

    You are so right. I am sorry you had a bad experience, I hope you find a nicer DoM next time, who is more skilled and worthy of your trust. Trust is essential, especially in this darker world of pleasure..

    Take care, Fanny O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I crawled back to my previous Master and apologized for being so silly. We are slowly rebuilding the relationship, it will never be the same but it may in the end be better.

    ReplyDelete