Thursday 9 June 2011

Philosophying effeminacy..


Well, first of all, I hope the "head liner" is correct, sometimes I use Google translate to find just the right word, and even though Google may be God, it is not always right..




In the early days of blogging I promised myself, well, hmm, early days, when I was very very young, 6 months ago.. I promised myself, that I would only "kiss-and-tell" about myself, and not about Him. It was my choice to blog, not his..



Sometimes it is really hard to find that limit of telling, which is why I haven't blogged a lot recently.



We have our challenges these days. We promised ourselves and each other, also in the early days, and felt absolutely certain, that our fabulous and great sex life would never suffer like others sometimes do, because of vanilla challenges. But we, I, have had to come to terms with, that even with our 40+ years experiences of love and life, we have exactly the same challenges as everybody else, sexually, too. The lust is reduced when challenges rise, and this can go on and on, like a vicious circle.. If we don't do something about it..



One of us needs closeness, the other needs acknowledgement.
One of us needs caresses, the other needs sex.
One of us needs conversation, the other needs understanding, that lack of conversation isn't lack of understanding..
We both need each other..



And please do not believe, that you now know exactly who is the woman and who is the man in this list of masculine and feminine needs, because it is not as simple as that. All the needs are universal to us, and perhaps is it so, that all we need is for one of us to take initiative.. Take the jump..



And, saying this, I will spank myself, literarily of course, in my ass, because of my habit of persevering over and over again in the same topics, into the extreme, a woman never knows when to shut up and stop the philosophies.. All I really want is a good spanking and a bit of physical sex.. Because with good sex, whether it being kinky or vanilla, everything else follows.. Closeness, acknowledgement, conversation, understanding..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment