Wednesday 15 June 2011

I think I used up all my creativity today..

He said, and sat down on the sofa with a smile.


I looked at his grey hair, his deep blue eyes, saw his smile, and felt the way my nipples hardened by the thought of waking up his creativity again.. Of course I knew, he was talking about work, but work wasn't exactly what was on my mind...


A tired man, who needs to be woken up..


I walked into the kitchen and opened the bottle of red wine, one of the bottles always in hand. A little too warm to his taste, but not my fault, that I like red wine with taste and temperature like mulled wine..? And what is a girl going to do when mulled wine is a drink for the winter period, and not for the month of June..


I looked down at myself, black skirt, nicely shaped and flattering around my slightly wide hips. Soft, see through black blouse, cut to a shape, showing the edges of my bra.. Just the blouse to get a man.. My breasts, the nipples feeling pointy and sensitive against the fabric of the bra, just by the thought of seduction.. The cunt, tickling.. Knickers, that I removed straight away in the bathroom, knickers wet with moisture..


I put the red wine at the table, 2 glasses, and did what I love to do, positioned myself with one leg on each side of his lap, knowing, that the cunt would rest on his leg. Feeling horny, my head full of fantasies, and without the will to resist rubbing my cunt just a little bit along the length of his jeans clad leg..


I felt his hands walking up my back, one hand taking a grip of my hair, his voice..


"You are wet like a slut.. I have fantasies of whipping that slut.."

.

No comments:

Post a Comment